Are you planning to sell your house in Florida but don’t want to deal with a complicated and time-consuming process? We can give you a hand!
Selling a property has never been so easy! With our help, you can get an offer on your Florida home “as is,” which means you don’t have to spend a fortune on renovations or repairs, pay real estate agents big bucks, or burn your pockets with high closing costs.
Read on to discover the easiest and fastest way to sell a house fast and get cash for it!
Table of Contents
- 1 We Offer You Cash for Your Property: Sell Your Florida House Fast
- 2 Is the Process as Simple as It Seems?
- 3 I Still Have Doubts…
- 4 Can I Sell My House If I’m in FL, Marion County, Ocala City?
- 5 I Already Called You. What Happens Next?
- 6 I Don’t Want a Lowball Offer! How Do I Know If It’s Fair?
- 7 What If a Cash Offer Doesn’t Work for Me?
- 8 How Do You Calculate the Offers to Buy Houses in Florida?
- 9 I Accept Your Offer. Will the Closing Process Take Too Long?
- 10 Closing Process Outlined
- 11 Why Should I Sell My Florida House to You?
- 12 Advantages of Selling Your House to Us
- 13 What Happens if I Hire a Real Estate Agent to Sell My House?
- 14 With so Many Scams out There, How Do I Know This Isn’t One?
- 15 Do You Still Have Questions?
We Offer You Cash for Your Property: Sell Your Florida House Fast
If you have wondered how to sell your house in Florida for cash, you have come to the right place! We buy houses statewide, offering homeowners an offer that will help save valuable time.
Whether in FL, North Fort Myers or anywhere else in the state, you can sell your property in just three steps. Check them out below!
Three Simple Steps to Sell Your Home in Florida
Are you ready to sell your house in FL, Fort Walton beach? Do you plan to move to another place and need fast cash for your property? Get started in just minutes!
Waste no time. As soon as you enter our website, you can fill out the secure form or call us at (800) 300-4663 to get a cash offer. Remember that we protect your personal data, so don’t be afraid!
Do you have doubts or concerns? Now, it’s the right time to get the answers. Ask all the questions on your mind and discover the no-obligation offer!
Close the deal on the date of your choice. You can take this last step from a seasonal, reliable lawyer’s office or from home.
Is the Process as Simple as It Seems?
Fortunately, yes, it’s as simple as you think! That’s one of the advantages you can enjoy if you decide to sell us your house!
If you have been thinking “I need to sell my house fast” and trying to find some buyers online, you must believe that the selling process is complicated. However, we are not like the rest!
While there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes, we make sure our clients can get cash fast.
I Still Have Doubts…
Don’t worry! You can find all the information you need here. Read on and find the answers to all the questions you may have in your head!
Can I Sell My House If I’m in FL, Marion County, Ocala City?
Yes, you can! When we buy houses, Florida is our favorite place to find them! We’re pretty sure it’s one of the best regions to live and invest in.
Therefore, our services extend throughout the state, so we buy houses in:
- FL, Columbia County, Lake City
- FL, Lake County, Clermont city
- FL, Panama City Beach
- FL, Okaloosa County, Crestview city
- FL, Santa Rosa Beach
- FL, Polk County Auburndale
- FL, San Carlos Park
- FL, Bay County, Callaway city
- FL, Sarasota County, Fruitville
- FL, North Lauderdale
- FL, Pinellas County, Belleair
- FL, Port Saint Lucie
- FL, Sarasota Springs
- FL, West Pensacola
- FL, Port Saint John
- FL, Punta Gorda Isles
- FL, Myrtle Grove
- FL, South Bradenton
- FL, Pinellas Park
- FL, Gulf Gate Estates
- FL, Martin County
- FL, Lakewood Park
- FL, Melbourne
- FL, Ormond Beach
- FL, West Melbourne
- FL, Sumter County
- FL, South Daytona
- FL, South Venice
- FL, Escambia County, Bellview
- FL, Orange County, Alafaya
- FL, Lakeland Highlands
- FL, East Pensacola Heights
- FL, Lake Mary
- FL, Lake Wales
- And more!
I Already Called You. What Happens Next?
After contacting us during our business hours, the next steps are very simple! We’ll ask for basic information about your property, listen to your requirements, and clarify all your doubts!
We’ll also offer you the guidance you need. This way, thinking “I want to sell my house fast” in the future won’t cause you more nightmares!
What Information Should I Give You?
We only need basic information about your property to be able to estimate the ideal offer.
In addition, we must know your personal data, including name, telephone, email, and bank details for the deposit.
Can I Get a Cash Offer as Soon as My Call Is Answered?
Unfortunately, you can’t. We cannot give you an exact offer as soon as you call us. However, you will know a price range or estimate of the offer you will receive!
Why Do I Have to Wait?
Although we want the process to be fast and simple, we need to schedule an “offer appointment” in person or by phone in order to reach the best deal for both of us. Gladly, that’s something we can do on the same day!
I Don’t Want a Lowball Offer! How Do I Know If It’s Fair?
We buy houses as part of our business. However, our main objective is to know that you are happy!
Many people trust us because we offer different options and allow them to choose the one that suits them best. Also, we cannot buy houses if our offers are not accepted.
We have worked hard to keep our business afloat, and our customers have helped us achieve that goal! That’s why we always try to offer higher cash offers!
What If a Cash Offer Doesn’t Work for Me?
We don’t just buy houses! Previously, we offered only cash for properties because we intended to renovate and resell them.
However, our team has developed more capabilities over time. Now, we can help all homeowners who need to sell their properties but are not in a rush. Contact us to get more information about our packages!
How Do You Calculate the Offers to Buy Houses in Florida?
To calculate the best cash offer for you, we follow a four-step process. This is what we consider:
Four Pillars Behind Each Offer
After Repair Value (ARV)
This term describes the value the property will have on the open market after we complete the renovations. From that amount, we deduct renewal fees and selling costs. It helps us determine the best final cash offer!
Costs of Renovations (COR)
Most people planning to buy houses are looking for beautiful, move-in-ready properties. Therefore, we have to renew yours!
In addition, calculating renovation costs when we buy houses allows us to maximize the property’s value, helping you make the best profit.
After we buy houses and someone wants to buy them, we must negotiate to define a final sale price. Therefore, we have to pay those selling costs ourselves!
We do not charge high closing fees like those charged by real estate agents. However, the offer we give you must include how much it would cost us to resell the property after we purchase it.
Minimum Require Profit
Remember that we buy houses because that’s our business! Therefore, we need to make a profit!
However, we keep profits to a minimum to pay you more for your home! That’s our secret to have tons of offers accepted.
I Accept Your Offer. Will the Closing Process Take Too Long?
If you have thought “I must sell my house fast” and our offer is good for you, you only have to wait between two and four weeks, depending on your urgency.
However, we can try to find a solution if you need the closing time to be faster or longer. Do not hesitate to tell to contact us to discuss a better time frame!
Closing Process Outlined
As mentioned, our negotiation process to buy houses in Florida is very simple. This is what happens for 2-3 weeks after you accept our cash offer.
Security Deposits plus Inspections
Did you already sign our purchase and sale contract? If so, our team will contact you to schedule a property inspection to ensure renovation estimates are correct.
At this stage, our purchasing coordinator also sends the contract to the title company. It’s essential for titles and lien searches.
Comprehensive Review plus Lien Search
We also conduct the home inspection and review title and lien searches. If no issue emerges, we can follow the next steps!
Final Closing: You Already Have the Money in Your Hands!
At this point, we are ready to close the deal! You can choose a convenient date and time to go to the title company.
If you don’t have time to do it yourself, we can assign a mobile notary to your location!
After you sign the documents, you will have the money in your account or will receive a certified cashier’s check! It usually happens on the same day, although it may take an extra day in some cases.
Why Should I Sell My Florida House to You?
Yes, we work hard to buy houses in Florida. However, our main goal is to help our customers! Therefore, we make sure that they enjoy many benefits when they choose us.
Advantages of Selling Your House to Us
These are some of the advantages you can enjoy if you decide to sell your house to us:
- You do not pay commissions or high closing costs
- We buy houses! You don’t have to wait months to find a buyer. We guarantee the offer!
- Negotiations usually take 30 days or less. We don’t want you to waste your valuable time!
- You do not have to wait for tedious visits or endless walkthroughs to sell your house
- You get a guaranteed cash offer! There are no contingencies or appraisals here!
What Happens if I Hire a Real Estate Agent to Sell My House?
If you need to sell your house fast, you can think about hiring a real estate agent. However, the sales process with them is often more complicated and time-consuming.
This is what can happen if you sell your house through a realtor:
- You must pay 6-7% in commissions
- You must pay 2-3% in closing costs
- The process takes a long time. You could wait six to 12 months to find a buyer
- Most buyers ask homeowners to do renovations before buying their houses
- Closing the deal can take between 60 and 90 days after you accept an offer
- Most of the time, it takes about 30 showings and open houses before finding people who are really interested in buying your house
- Offers often fail due to banks’ rigorous processes and requirements
With so Many Scams out There, How Do I Know This Isn’t One?
If you are a novice investor, you might have many concerns when you plan to sell your house. However, we offer honest and 100% transparent offers.
Actually, many sellers call us after their first negotiations fail! All the positive testimonials and reviews on our website confirm that we are a trustworthy company!
However, to help you feel safer, we give you the best tips to avoid falling into scammers’ traps when you buy houses! Check them out below!
Tips to Avoid Falling into Scammers’ Traps
If you want to protect yourself from scams, you should do the following:
- Request proof of funds to know that the buyer really has the purchasing power to buy your house.
- Review the terms of the contract as many times as you can and read all the clauses carefully – keep in mind that small deposits or very long inspection periods are often pitfalls
- Check if the buyer has been in the business for some time
- Be sure that the buyer actually buys and sells properties – you can look up the company name in public records or verify if there are deeds registered in their name
- Find out if the buyer has online reviews. It’s the best way to check if they are legitimate!
Do You Still Have Questions?
Do you have more doubts or questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We are willing to help you sell your house anywhere in Florida!
If you choose us, the next time you think “I need to sell my house fast,” you won’t panic! As soon as that plan pops into your head, you’ll know you can count on us!